[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam + Eclipse

smithbstl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 10 10:38:11 EDT 2007

I am a converted Netbeans user and am having trouble working with a Sean-Gen app in Eclipse.  Specifically debugging on a server.  I have switched to Eclipse in anticipation of RHDS and better Seam support than Netbeans can offer.

I have opened an application generated by Seam-Gen in eclipse and added a JBoss 4.2 server to the "server" folder in Eclipse but can't seem to be able to add the application to the server to enable debugging.  When I open the dialog that lists available projects to add to the server, nothing shows up.  What am I doing wrong?

Note, I am using Eclipse 3.3 (Europa JEE) and a Nightly build of JBoss Tools.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062480#4062480

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062480