[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problems with deploying process with mail nodes or eleme

rossputin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 10 11:55:40 EDT 2007

Hi,

after some digging around, it seems the schema used by jbpm-starters-kit-3.1.4 does not deal with mail (http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/xsd/jpdl-3.1.xsd) whereas the 3.2 schema does... (http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/xsd/jpdl-3.2.xsd).

As I am a newbie unfortunately, I am not sure how to use the 3.2 schema with my webapp, which is a slightly tweaked version of the one that comes as standard in jbpm-starters-kit-3.1.4.

Is it as simple as changing the schema referenced in my procesDefinition inside eclipse ?

I am guessing that when I upload the process definition to the servlet in the webapp, that the schema to reference gets stored away somewhere in the database?  Therefore I may need to also udate my mysql db to cope with the new schema.. sorry guessing,

any help is greatly appreciated,

regards,

Ross

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062550#4062550