[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Write lock is not released

metastaz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 10 13:07:13 EDT 2007

"manik.surtani at jboss.com" wrote : It looks like the current WL holder and the RL requestor are not the same:

  |   | ... could not be acquired by <zzz:4256>:162303 ...
  |   |

  | and
  |

  |   | ... Write lock owner: Thread[ReportDataTaskRunner-20521017-1,5,jboss] ...
  |   |

  | A thread dump would be very helpful.
  |
  | In addition, what transaction manager (if any) have you configured for JBoss Cache (the TransactionManagerLookup attribute in your JBoss Cache cfg xml)?

Oh, I see first time thread acquired WL without GlobalTransaction but then it tries to get a RL having one.

As for TransactionManagerLookup - we have TransactionManagerLookupClass attribute set to org.jboss.cache.JBossTransactionManagerLookup

Thank you,
Stas.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062597#4062597

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062597