[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Incremental 'hot' deployment problem

damianharvey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 10 13:42:58 EDT 2007

I see what you mean. It works fine when I do that.

I still couldn't resolve the earlier errors that I had, and have resorted to Seam-Gen'ing an updated project and dumping all of my code in there. It works now. No idea why it didn't before, but I suspect that it was due to a project generated with Seam 1.1.5 having some config somewhere causing problems with incremental deploy. No issues (aside from the 'stale' conversation) using Seam 2.0.

Thanks for the help.

D.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062605#4062605

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062605