[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Connection not authorized to addMessages to destination

teodoro21 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 10 17:29:23 EDT 2007

Hi, Thanks Adrian for your reply.
The following is my configuration's files:

 ----- jbossmq-destinations-service.xml:   -----

  <depends optional-attribute-name="DestinationManager">jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager
	  <depends optional-attribute-name="SecurityManager">jboss.mq:service=SecurityManager

 ----- jbossmq-service.xml:   -----

 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!-- $Id: jbossmq-service.xml 38187 2005-11-16 23:55:44Z adrian $ -->

  <!-- ==================================================================== -->
  <!-- JBossMQ                                                              -->
  <!-- ==================================================================== -->

  <!-- ==================================================================== -->
  <!-- JBossMQ Interceptor chain configuration                              -->
  <!-- ==================================================================== -->
  <!-- To tune performance, you can have the Invoker skip over the TracingInterceptor -->
  <!-- and/or the SecurityManager, but then you loose the ability to trace and/or enforce security. -->

    <depends optional-attribute-name="NextInterceptor">jboss.mq:service=TracingInterceptor
    jboss:service=Naming

    org.jboss.mq.server.TracingInterceptor
    <depends optional-attribute-name="NextInterceptor">jboss.mq:service=SecurityManager

    java:/jaas/jbossmq
    <depends optional-attribute-name="NextInterceptor">jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager

  <!--
     | The ClientMonitorInterceptor disconnects clients that have been idle for to long.
     | This interceptor is not enabled by default since the server might disconnect clients
     | when the it is under high load.
   -->
  <!--

    80000
    <depends optional-attribute-name="NextInterceptor">jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager

  -->

  <!-- A Thread pool service -->

     JMSThread
     JBossMQ Server Threads
     <!-- The max number of threads in the pool -->
     10
     <!-- The max number of tasks before the queue is full -->
     1000
     <!-- The behavior of the pool when a task is added and the queue is full.
     abort - a RuntimeException is thrown
     run - the calling thread executes the task
     wait - the calling thread blocks until the queue has room
     discard - the task is silently discarded without being run
     discardOldest - check to see if a task is about to complete and enque
        the new task if possible, else run the task in the calling thread
     -->
     run

  <!-- ==================================================================== -->
  <!-- System Destinations                                                  -->
  <!-- ==================================================================== -->

  <!-- Dead Letter Queue -->

    <depends optional-attribute-name="DestinationManager">jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager
    <depends optional-attribute-name="SecurityManager">jboss.mq:service=SecurityManager

			  john
			  needle
			  DurableSubscriberExample

			  DurableSubscriberExample
			  test
			  myTopic

TABLES:

 JMS_ROLES:
 ROLEID                           USERID
-------------------------------- ---------
durpublisher                     dynsub
publisher                        dynsub
guest                            guest
j2ee                             guest
john                             guest
durpublisher                     john
publisher                        john
subscriber                       john
noacc                            nobody

JMS_USERS  :

USERID        PASSWD          CLIENTID
----------------- ---------------------
dynsub       dynsub
nobody       nobody
john         needle     DurableSubscriberExample
j2ee         j2ee
guest        guest

Now the error is changed, when I'm try to deploy my MDB I receive this error:

22:49:40,975 INFO  [EjbModule] Deploying MessageDrivenEJB
22:49:41,223 WARN  [JMSContainerInvoker] JMS provider failure detected for MessageDrivenEJB
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Error during topic setup; - nested throwable: (javax.jms.JMSSecurityException: Connection not authorized to do durable subscription on topic: myTopic)
        at org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException.rethrowAsDeploymentException(DeploymentException.java:53)
        at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker.innerStartDelivery(JMSContainerInvoker.java:720)
        at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker.startService(JMSContainerInvoker.java:839)
        at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:289)
        at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:245)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)

But If I use  I do it without errors!

This is my ejb-jar.xml:

<message-driven>
      Message Driven Bean
      <display-name>MessageDrivenEJB</display-name>
      <ejb-name>MessageDrivenEJB</ejb-name>
      <ejb-class>it.java.lab.mdb.MessageDrivenEJBBean</ejb-class>
      <messaging-type>javax.jms.MessageListener</messaging-type>
      <message-destination-type>javax.jms.Topic</message-destination-type>
      <activation-config>
       <activation-config-property>
         <activation-config-property-name>destinationType</activation-config-property-name>
         <activation-config-property-value>javax.jms.Topic</activation-config-property-value>
      </activation-config-property>
      <activation-config-property>
         <activation-config-property-name>subscriptionDurability</activation-config-property-name>
         <activation-config-property-value>Durable</activation-config-property-value>
      </activation-config-property>
      <activation-config-property>
         <activation-config-property-name>subscriptionName</activation-config-property-name>
         <activation-config-property-value>myTopic</activation-config-property-value>
      </activation-config-property>
     <activation-config-property>
         <activation-config-property-name>destination</activation-config-property-name>
         <activation-config-property-value>topic/myTopic</activation-config-property-value>
      </activation-config-property>
   </activation-config>
    </message-driven>

Please let me know if you need any others details to help me!
Thanks in advance
Teo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062692#4062692

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062692