[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Strange problem of aspectizing EJBs

kabir.khan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 10 18:25:20 EDT 2007

The proxy would be the generated implementation of your business interface.

The sequence of an ejb call is

Client->Business Interface Proxy -> Container (with Tx, security, pooling etc. handling) -> Bean Instance

You are now weaving the proxy, so the interception will happen as part of the "Business Interface Proxy" call (before the container-added behaviour) rather than on the bean class itself. Also, as you probably can guess the name of the proxy is completely unreliable.

Send your ear to me or Flavia, and we will try to take a look. No promises though, we are both under extreme pressure with deadlines at the moment...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062722#4062722

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062722