[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Client side validation - how to update error messages?

tynor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 10 19:48:56 EDT 2007

I have a form with some client side javascript validation for which, on error, I'd like to cause the associated input widgets display with "error" state. I've looked at the seam-gen generated Edit.xhtml, and see the use of "#{invalid ? ...}", but I can't find an example of JavaScript being used for client-side validation and how to set appropriate input widget level error messages. Can it be done? How?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062759#4062759

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062759