[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam v2.0beta takes ages to start on WebSphere v6.1.0.9

titou09 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 10 20:07:23 EDT 2007

Pete, this is org.jboss.seam.util.DTDEntityResolver.....

Michael, yes it is ...but behind a proxy...and it does not appear to be configured correctly (at least the properties in the JVM are not correctly set)
BUT. Even if it was correctly configured, I don't want to have seam connect hundreds of time on the internet to validate.....what exactly?
Is there a way to not let seam do that validation?

I'm not using EJB3 but plain POJOs and there are no EJB in the application. There is only 2 seam "user" components. The ear is a clone of the "registration" sample (ie without the persistent stuff) and I'm trying to make seam 2.0 + facelets to work on WAS v6.1

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062762#4062762

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062762