[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam v2.0beta takes ages to start on WebSphere v6.1.0.9

michael.yuan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 10 20:21:34 EDT 2007

Since you are not using EJB, the app should be packaged in a WAR and WAS should not try to validate the ejb-jar.xml. Perhaps you can try the JPA example and see if it works in WAS? (I had some problems before, but your mileage may vary)

I am not exactly sure why seam is connecting to java.sun.com to validate the DTD -- it used to do that on jboss as well but we fixed it so that it validates locally. I am not sure what changed for WAS to cause this remote validation behavior to re-emerge.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062765#4062765

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062765