[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: EntityHome usage recommended?

maku01 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 01:30:19 EDT 2007

"matt.drees" wrote : So, after a little searching...
  | contactlist, dvdstore, quartz, seampay, wiki, and ui each use EntityHome.
  |
  | Overriding EntityHome is used in quartz, seampay, and wiki.
  |
  | Defining entity-home in components.xml is used in contactlist, dvdstore, quartz, seampay, and ui.
  |
  | seampay, interestingly enough, both overrides EntityHome *and* defines it in components.xml (<pay:payment-home>), which I hadn't realized you could do...

I can not find the usage of EntityHome in the examples you mentioned. (I use Seam 2 Beta) EntityHome programmaticaly used is in wiki, quartz and seampay examples. But my point is that there is no continuous strategy of the usage visible (at least for me).

I consider to use EntityHome as Base class for my DAO classes. But I'm not sure wheter it would be a good decision.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062788#4062788

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062788