[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: CORBA DSI server under JBoss

lzap do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 04:42:12 EDT 2007

Yes this is very good idea, I would like to reuse JBoss ORB. Ok I will look at the corba naming service but I still have a questions:

a) should I develop JMX module or EJB stateless session bean with only one instance allowed? the second option is giving portability to other EJB servers...

b) is it good idea to built on top of JBoss ORB? I have read something about discontiuting the support for JBoss ORB in version 5.0 (because of avalon framework dependencies)

c) can I use JBoss ORB IR (interface registry) too? it would be great to expose my dynamic classes (via DSI) in the IR.

Thanks for help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062846#4062846

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062846