[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re:

palin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 05:00:19 EDT 2007

"chris05atm" wrote : 22:03:04,797 WARN  [PolicyMetaDataBuilder] Cannot get service '{xmlapi_1.0}FindImplService' from the given wsdl definitions!  Eventual policies attached to this service won't be considered.
  |   |

This is actually a warning; it says that the policy deployer was not able to get '{xmlapi_1.0}FindImplService' from the given wsdl definition, i.e. most probably the provided wsdl file doesn't match with the service metadata obtained from the annotated classes. For this reason eventual policies (cfr. WS-PolicyAttachment specs) won't be considered. But I think you don't care this, at least at the moment, since you have no attached policies.

"chris05atm" wrote : Considering a possible bug? in the raw soap generation I moved onto using a client created from wsconsume. Same error so this is maybe a WSDL issue... but the WSDL looks correct and the files are generated from the WSDL so now I'm really confused. A possible deployment problem?

Do you mean the annotated server classes were generated starting from wsconsume, i.e. using a top-down development strategy http://jbws.dyndns.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=JAX-WS_User_Guide#Top-Down_.28Using_wsconsume.29 ? If not, I would try this...
Bye
Alessio Soldano
http://www.javalinux.it

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062855#4062855