[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Deploying EJB3.0 Project in jboss-5.0.0.Beta2

AnuSree do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 06:18:00 EDT 2007

Hai all,

I'm using jboss-5.0.0.Beta2 and Eclipse 3.3.0 .

I'm using Add or Remove project feature (Right clicking server view) of Eclipse for deployment.

while deploying EJB3.0 project the Eclipse console shows the project is deployed correctly without any error.

But when running the project the changes are not reflecting.the server runs with the Old version of the project.jar file which deployed before server startup or with the first deployment after server startup.

A server restart is needed every time to making changes take effect.

I'm also tried with Ant build script and manually copying jar to deploy folder,but have the same problem..

Is there any other way to Deploy the project correctly from eclipse. .

Can someone help me? pleaseee .

thanks
Anu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062900#4062900