[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Generate WSDL (From JBoss Eclipse IDE or Command line)

rudyfell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 08:28:11 EDT 2007

i have the same problem running wstools from the eclipse ide in linux. I am therefore using the comand line which is working well.

About the error you receive when using the command line

  | Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/jws/soap/SOAPBinding$ParameterStyle
  |         at org.jboss.ws.tools.helpers.ToolsHelper.handleJavaToWSDLGeneration(ToolsHelper.java:105)
  |         at org.jboss.ws.tools.WSTools.process(WSTools.java:133)
  |         at org.jboss.ws.tools.WSTools.generate(WSTools.java:69)
  |         at org.jboss.ws.tools.WSTools.generate(WSTools.java:119)
  |         at org.jboss.ws.tools.WSTools.main(WSTools.java:58)

i think its because you have not added jboss-wsclient.jar to build path since it contains the javax.jws.soap package. Therefore adding this to your project should make it work. It can be found in the com.eviware.soapui.jbosside.wstools_0.4.1/lib which is under eclipse/plugins.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062943#4062943

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062943