[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Newbie question...

graman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 08:33:25 EDT 2007

Is there any opportunity to get TaskInstance by Token?

  | Token token = ...
  | final Collection taskInstances = token.getProcessInstance().getTaskMgmtInstance().getUnfinishedTasks(token);
  | for (Object taskInstance : taskInstances) {
  |         if (((TaskInstance) taskInstance).getTask().getTaskNode().getName().equals(token.getNode().getName())) {
  |           return (TaskInstance)taskInstance;
  |         }
  |       }

Am I right? Are there any limitations with such aproach?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062945#4062945

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062945