[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Incremental 'hot' deployment problem

damianharvey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 08:54:36 EDT 2007

Another problem related to this. All this works fine on my Mac however the project fails to deploy on a colleague's Windows machine. If I change *only* where the class files are put (eg. not into WEB-INF/dev but into the standard 'cold' location) then it deploys fine.

Steps to modify project to get running on Windows:
1. Change build path source output folder from resources/WEB-INF/dev to classes/action
2. Change build.xml to use standard Seam-Gen build.xml - ie. compile task compiles to ${jar.dir}.

Is anyone running the incremental deploy on Windows? If so were there any gotchas?

The error is :
ClassFormatError: Invalid constant pool index 63 in class file ....

Weird eh?

D.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062952#4062952

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062952