[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Exception occured during transaction commit - JBoss tree

manik.surtani@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 10:03:57 EDT 2007

Do you have any more logs about the problem?  It seems like somewhere down the interceptor chain you hit a problem (possibly a lock acquisition timeout) and this causes your tx to rollback.

Now unfortunately WL's TM throws it's own exception when I call setRollbackOnly() so I don't have a chance to log the real exception.  (JBCACHE-1130)

Once the above JIRA is fixed, I gsuest getting a snapshot of the 1.4.x branch from CVS and trying with that - it will log more info on the underlying exception.

Also, how do you have your data organised?  Remember that all locking in JBoss Cache happens on the node level.  Having a lot of threads reading/writing to the same node can cause concurrency problems and hence timeouts, tx rollbacks, etc.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062991#4062991

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062991