[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - FileUploadException

Heiner Niehues do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 14:04:08 EDT 2007

Hi

I am new with jBPM and my first successful try was with jbpm-starters-kit-3.1.4. I could also upload a new process with Eclipse.

To be up-to-date I download the packet: jbpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.1.zip
The Jboss runs and i can create new users and start processes.
But i can't deploy a new process, when I try to deploy the 'processdefinition.xml' by using the jbpm-console i get the exception:
Error deploying process: An exception of type "org.jbpm.jpdl.JpdlException" was thrown.  The message is: [[ERROR] no processdefinition.xml inside process archive]

when I try to deploy with Eclipse i get this JBoss throws this Exception.

12:45:52,359 ERROR [STDERR] org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadException: the request was rejected because no multipart boundary was found
12:45:52,359 ERROR [STDERR]     at org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase.parseRequest(FileUploadBase.java:324)
12:45:52,359 ERROR [STDERR]     at org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase.parseRequest(FileUploadBase.java:268)
12:45:52,359 ERROR [STDERR]     at org.jbpm.web.ProcessUploadServlet.handleRequest(ProcessUploadServlet.java:72)
12:45:52,359 ERROR [STDERR]     at org.jbpm.web.ProcessUploadServlet.service(ProcessUploadServlet.java:56)
12:45:52,359 ERROR [STDERR]     at Source)

Is it possible to download or get the source code of the jbpm-console ?
Or exist somewhere a open-source or similar project with source ?

More one thing.. I have some problems to add the Desginer Plug-in to Eclipse 3.3. Its workd with an old Version 3.2 ( inside the jbpm-jpdl-3.2.Beta1 packet ) work it. Has somebody else also this
problem?

I hope somebody can help me.

heiner

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063137#4063137