[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Subdirectories in the view folder

jbrosan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 16:37:49 EDT 2007

I would like to keep my xhtml files organized and so I thought that setting up subdirectories in the /view folder would be a good idea.  However, after adding the directory and adding a simple page I get a 404 when attempting to access the page.

  | HTTP Status 404 - /testapp/admin/userlist.seam
  |
  | type Status report
  |
  | message /testapp/admin/userlist.seam
  |
  | description The requested resource (/testapp/admin/userlist.seam) is not available.
  | JBossWeb/2.0.0.GA

I am using to access the page.

  |  <s:link view="/admin/userlist.xhtml" value="User List" action="#{useraction.getUserlist}"  />

I am using Linux and have checked the permissions on the file and they appear to be correct.  I also checked the exploded war file and the directory and the file do exist. I am sure I missed something pretty trivial here.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
John

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063211#4063211