[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - JBoss Login Modules: Password Stacking

kpalania do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 17:02:00 EDT 2007

Hi,
I am trying to stack 2 login modules (LDAP for authentication and Database for authorization). Tried to follow the example given in the JBoss site but I keep getting a NullPointerException as I don't have the role related module-option elements in login-config.xml for the LDAP module, and nor do I have the authentication related module-option element (PrincipalsQuery) in the Database Login Module.

It does look like the JBoss code expects these parameters to be set and it fails otherwise? Is that not right? I am hoping not as otherwise password/module stacking wouldn't really help. Thanks for your inputs.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063226#4063226

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063226