[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: JMX interceptors without CacheJmxWrapper

k-dub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 17:22:44 EDT 2007

"bstansberry at jboss.com" wrote : Is your concern that the CacheJmxWrapperMBean interface has too much? If you post an MBean interface you want, I can look into creating a limited super-interface that you could expose. No promises though.

Our concern is that people could change the cache configuration and/or running behavior in undesirable ways. A desired interface would be completely read-only with no methods and no setters.

I'll look into the CacheSPI and see what is involved there, thanks for the tip.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063231#4063231

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063231