[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Authentication using Connector and AJP

bkeyser do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 18:39:55 EDT 2007

Hi,

We have been having an authentication issue when using the mod_jk connector with IIS and AJP for tomcat within JBoss 4.0.3SP1.  Using HTTP Basic Authentication, we can see that it is active by visiting the address http://x.x.x.x:8080/servlet and noticing that the name of the realm is displayed and authentication succeeds.  However, if we visit http://x.x.x.x/servlet, the name of the realm is not displayed and authentication always fails.  Is there additional configuration that must take place when using the mod_jk connector?

Thanks,
Brian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063257#4063257

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063257