[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Failed to process async modifications: java.io.EOFExcept

jsaraiva do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 22:44:53 EDT 2007

This error message does not generate any stack trace. It only repeats itself many times. I have set the debug level for the org.jboss.cache class to TRACE and don't get any stack trace.
The file system is not being shared across the cluster, every member has it's own local cache loader directory.
I have many concurrent read/write operations. I can't quantify the number of read/write operations per second, but it's a production system, it has really a lot of those.

JS

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063295#4063295

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063295