[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - JRE 1.6 on the client - my expeirences

PatrickMadden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 12 02:51:48 EDT 2007

Hi,

Over the last week and a half I was pulling my hair out trying to get Java Web Start client side applications to correctly execute web service calls to the backend on JBoss 4.2.0.GA when the client side JRE was JRE 1.6.x.

I posted a detailed explanation of how I got everything working on the JBoss Seam forum. Basically I just got lucky and downloaded the JBoss AS 4.2.1 branch code from SVN and the JBoss Web Services 2.0 code on July 7.

For those interested here is the link to my detailed explanation:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063323#4063323

As stated in my link, I hope this stops others from pulling their hair out as well. I'm 40 now and can't afford to lose anymore :)

Hope this helps,

PVM

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063329#4063329

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063329