[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: How to switch from JTA to JTS in JBoss AS 4.2.0.GA?

jhalliday do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 12 04:26:19 EDT 2007

> I would like to switch it to JTS in order to get XA support for database activity and JMS message creation in one atomic transaction.

You don't need JTS for that unless you are using more than one JBoss instance. If the database and JMS are communicated to from the same JBoss server then JTA is sufficient.

No JTS is currently available for AS 4.2, as it's got a new ORB that we don't yet support. I hope to have the first JBossTS 4.4 beta out shortly to address this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063360#4063360

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063360