[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - LDAPExtUserModuleImpl and userSearchFilter

roth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 12 04:51:15 EDT 2007

Hi

I setting up a portal with LDAPExtUserModuleImpl with Microsoft Active Directory. So far, everything is going along nicely. I am already able to authenticate against my AD, and I am now working on authorisation and integrating roles. I'll post my config files once everything is working.

Now, the following small problem showed up:

In ldap_identity-config.xml, I have

  | <option>
  | <name>userSearchFilter</name>
  | <value>(&(sAMAccountName={0})(objectClass=User))</value>
  | </option>

This gives me the following error:

If I change the filter to a mere

  | (sAMAccountName={0})

everything works like a charm.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong with that filter?

I am using Jboss 4.3.0 and JBoss_Portal_2_6_0 from svn.

Thanks,
Tobias

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063368#4063368

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063368