[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - All example return "String" help me to return Complex type..

andrea.le do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 12 11:40:14 EDT 2007

HI, now i've installed jems-installer-1.2.0.GA...

Can help me someone?

I would like build a service in which the return is a complex type (for example classe Animal or People)...

Have read a lot of example? all various? but i dont' know one line base to follow?

I've two class one for service(class A) and one for object to return (class B) i need configuration file?

i've jbossws tools but when i use wsconsume with wsdl it generate (like i've seen in tutorial) a lot of file about service.

If there is someone that can help me without milion line of code.. by EJB3 should be build e service and a client...but...

Thank u

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063585#4063585

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063585