[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - conditional transition behavior

ricardomarques do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 12 11:44:59 EDT 2007

hi guys

here's my problem:

  |    <task-node name="confinuar">
  |       <task name="deseja continuar" swimlane="default">
  |          <controller>
  |             <variable name="decisao" access="read,write,required"></variable>
  |          </controller>
  |       </task>
  |       <transition name="t end" to="end">
  |       	<condition>#{ contextInstance.variables.decisao == 'sim' }</condition>
  |       </transition>
  |       <transition name="repetir" to="decidir o destinatario">
  |       	<condition>#{ contextInstance.variables.decisao != 'sim' }</condition>
  |       </transition>
  |    </task-node>

While running the task instance i only get "repetir" on transitions list. Shouldn't I get a empty list to signal and then jbpm evaluates the transition? Or is something wrong with my conditions that could afect something?

btw currently according some post i read, conditions support both beanshell and EL, but which is adviceable to use, since beanshell i guess it's more complete it should be used, but the greater part from the posts I read are EL.

thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063589#4063589

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063589