[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: flushMode= MANUAL, when does commit happen? And other qu

enzhao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 12 12:14:28 EDT 2007

Oh by the way, I don't think this is icky at all...yes, a pretty handy pattern. My new-motherEntity.xhtml page has 5 or 6 parts are rounded with

  | <s:fragment rendered = .....>
  | </s:fragment>

And several of the fragment is modal (which is a nested conversation). The mother Entity itself it too simple to be displayed on a separate page and I want my users to keep a big picture in mind when she is creating this motherEntity(which has 5 or 6 collections). So, everything happens on the same page when the user is creating a new motherEntity.

It takes a bit work to get straight of issues and I have had long debugging sessions, but now the result turns out pretty good. Seems the rolling-back-at-time-out problem is the last issue I need to solve for this root conversation.

Regards,
Ellen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063602#4063602

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063602