[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM - concurrent process execution fails

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 12 12:47:42 EDT 2007

Ed,

Will putting an async=true on the node realy force a commit? That has to be documented well then (rollback
's further on in the process a rollback will not be possible then) This is not a problem if the process has to wait for the return value of the async message node.

If it is not saved with async=true and I'm not sure, the result of this async action is to return *before* there is a real save, we get the other 'well known ;-)' exceptions.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063627#4063627

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063627