[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: jboss installation with easyEclipse JbossIDE

wagner do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 12 13:59:10 EDT 2007

another PS...

I realized that there is a issue about my jdk at the beginning of the jboss startup process. So that is my situation about it:

wagner at infor-5:~$ echo $JAVA_HOME
/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun/
wagner at infor-5:~$ eho $JRE_HOME
bash: eho: command not found
wagner at infor-5:~$ java -version
java version "1.5.0_10"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_10-b03)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_10-b03, mixed mode, sharing)
wagner at infor-5:~$

I am using a debian 4.0 and installed my jdk by apt-get install and to java -version works like above was not necessary specify the JAVA_HOME. I did it because I realized that jboos was
complaining about it.

But it is still no work well.

thanks a lot again...

wagner