[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Multiple schemas using seam-gen settings

wesleyhales do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 12 14:43:03 EDT 2007

So I have 2 sets of entitybeans from 2 different schemas. Before I ran seam generate-entities I edited the seam-gen.reveng.xml file within each project to read as follows.

  | <schema-selection match-schema="schema-a" match-table="table123"/>

and in the other project

  | <schema-selection match-schema="schema-b" match-table="table345"/>

The table names are different and so are the schemas. In my persistence.xml I have

  | <property name="hibernate.default_schema" value="schema-a"/>

How can I setup my persitence so that entitybeans can access different schemas dynamically? Or where are the docs that tell me how to do this?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063675#4063675

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063675