[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: LocalTxConnectionManager missing in JBoss4.2GA?

BoatSmithBiz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 12 15:55:00 EDT 2007

I'm having a similar issue converting from JBoss 3 to JBoss 4. My server log using JBoss 4.0.5 shows the following:

org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.LocalTxConnectionManager; - nested throwable:(java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.LocalTxConnectionManager

I see it is missing from jboss-jca.jar. I don't see anything yet reading through the JBoss documentation on an alternative method. Should I look into TxConnectionManager or BaseConnectionManager2?
-Todd

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063708#4063708

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063708