[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Latest info on Trinidad-Seam integration?

kingcu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 12 17:02:34 EDT 2007

I found this on apache's wiki
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/TrinidadSeamAjax4JsfFaceletDetail. However, it's about Seam 1.2. Now that Seam is on 2.0 and Trinidad is on 1.2.1, I wonder if there is any updated information regarding the integration of the two for their latest versions.

Also, when looking in some Seam examples in CVS, I noticed that there seems to be two JARs for Trinidad integration:

1. a4j-trinidad.jar
2. jboss-seam-trinidad.jar

Can someone explain the use of each? And where to officially get them?

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063728#4063728

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063728