[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Passing current user identity to the back-end database

sztank do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 12 17:34:33 EDT 2007

I catch the policy question-answer thing, thanks:-) Good to hear that I'm step further.

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote :
  | You don't have a default user/password for such contexts..

Where can I set default user/password that can be used during deployment? In the datasource file:

  | <datasources>
  |    <local-tx-datasource>
  |       <jndi-name>dbtestDatasource</jndi-name>
  |       <connection-url>jdbc:postgresql:dbtest</connection-url>
  |       <driver-class>org.postgresql.Driver</driver-class>
  |       <security-domain>testdbRealm</security-domain>
  |       <user-name>deployment_usr</user-name>
  |       <password>deployment_pwd</password>
  |    </local-tx-datasource>
  | </datasources>

What about the name/password from the application-policy it can't be used in the deployment context?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063737#4063737

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063737