[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - calling seam component from an action that was started from

bdeen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 12 18:53:04 EDT 2007

Is there a way to call a seam component from an action in a process if that process was started in a non-seam web app.  The seam component lives an ejb layer and I have both seam/non-seam front ends using the component.  I can get the component if I do Component.getInstance("xyz",ScopeType.EVENT,true), however non of it's @In references are injected.

I haven't setup the seam web app to enable jbpm due to the fact that i don't want to have to identify the process definitions off the bat to the seam configuration.  And i don't use seam to jbpm, but it would be nice to do jbpm to seam.

Any suggestions would be helpfu, or links if I've missed something in the documentation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063749#4063749

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063749