[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: I am thinking there is some kind of deployment bug...

chris05atm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 12 20:35:01 EDT 2007

I completely removed the jboss installation and reinstalled. Took the exact same ant file with the exact same sources and deployed in the exact same way.

Everything works. I believe there is a clean up issue in the jbossws 2.0 or something. I suspected this when I finally started trying to just deploy a standard servlet with the same war file name. Jboss spit out errors about the old WebService which I knew to be impossible given the files I had deployed. Something was being cached somewhere incorrectly.

On reinstall everything worked fine.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063759#4063759

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063759