[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: flushMode= MANUAL, when does commit happen? And other qu

ellenzhao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 13 04:22:31 EDT 2007

Ah yes! Thanks Christian! There are more places I used JPA's merge as Hibernate's reattach, need to clean those up....

I thought about whether the entityManager.flush() at the end of the destroy() method is necessary. If this root conversation will be nested into yet another Überconversation later, then the flush makes sense. Otherwise it may well be unnecessary.

Regards,
Ellen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063834#4063834

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063834