[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Selecting non-string valued variable instances

pbrewer_uk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 13 07:03:47 EDT 2007

Thanks vtysh, that's true, but LongInstance is a sub-class of VariableInstance. And it does define a value property:

  | <hibernate-mapping default-access="field">
  |   <subclass name="org.jbpm.context.exe.variableinstance.LongInstance"
  |             extends="org.jbpm.context.exe.VariableInstance"
  |             discriminator-value="L">
  |     <property name="value" type="long" column="LONGVALUE_" />
  |   </subclass>
  | </hibernate-mapping>

So shouldn't it be calling the subclass value method? Or do I need to alter my query somehow to reference org.jbpm.context.exe.LongInstance?

Cheers, Pete.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063932#4063932

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063932