[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: conversations join/nest

denis-karpov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 13 07:32:47 EDT 2007

Seam 1.2.1.GA
public class Conversation implements Serializable
  |    public void beginNested()
  |    {
  |       if ( Manager.instance().isLongRunningConversation() )
  |       {
  |          Manager.instance().beginNestedConversation( Seam.getComponentName(Conversation.class) );
  |       }
  |       else
  |       {
  |          throw new IllegalStateException("beginNested() called with no long-running conversation");
  |       }
  |    }

And I think you do not need nested conversations for this scenario. Do it in one conversation. Just throw away lower level selections when you make selection on some level.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063941#4063941

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063941