[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - EJB-JBPM: transaction clash (rollbacks)

Johan.Parent do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 13 09:08:16 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm in desperate need for some pointers. I try to introduce jbpm (3.1.4) into an existing EJB2.X app. The jbpm code is wrapped in the thoroughly tested session bean, works. When the 2 are put together things collide. Monitoring of the db queries indicates that the business logic and jbpm are doing there work. BUT all the work is finally undone by a rollback on the db connection.

Unfortunately I can't cut&paste the logged data here. But in a nutshell: the app does a few selects then call the jbpm code to start a process. Nothing more. Any, really ANY, pointer would be welcome.

Best regards,

Johan

The setting:
- weblogic 8.1