[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: EJB-JBPM: transaction clash (rollbacks)

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 13 09:53:25 EDT 2007

What's the question?  Is it
 "Where is the rollback?"

If so, all I can offer is the usual advice - log everything.
If that doesn't lead anywhere, you could start inserting getRollbackOnly() calls to narrow it down.

If you're wondering how to keep an application rollback from rolling back JBPM's persistence - me too!  My current theory is to wrap all application work under a command-pattern SLSB that's set to REQUIRES_NEW.  If you come up with anything better, please write it up!

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063998#4063998

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063998