[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: two basic questions for EntityHome

wschwendt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 13 10:38:20 EDT 2007

A possible reason for my problem described in the previous post could be that I just copied jboss-seam.jar into the lib directory of my Seam Test application where all the other jars are  based on the Seam2.0.0.B1 distribution rather than the CVS version.

For testing of the CVS-based Seam I'll therefore set up my test app more thourougly from scratch, but I won't do this before today evening or this weekend.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064018#4064018

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064018