[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: EJB-JBPM: transaction clash (rollbacks)

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 13 10:42:34 EDT 2007

I don't know anything about the Sybase driver.

But I think it's very possible that setRollbackOnly() was set much earlier, and the log message is only reflecting it much later at commit time.

The "4,033ms executing PreparedStatement: SELECT..." log at the end looks strange in the context of closing the JbpmContext.  Is there more than one thread running?  If so, you should modify the log format to show the thread.

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064020#4064020

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064020