[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: complex process definition

ekrisjo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 13 11:07:42 EDT 2007

Yes, I agree that what I try to describe span multiple patterns, and i think it is important to refer to them when you model a process. As you say, it would be a great if there were testcases that illustrate how to implement patterns :-)

I guess the use-case is not really that important in this case, its more of a technical matter:

1. How does concurrently (and persisted) active sub-tokens react when the root token and its process instance reach end state?

2. How does concurrently (and persisted) active sub-tokens react when the root token and its process instance are removed?

Cheers!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064038#4064038

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064038