[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam 1.2.1GA - belowField / description facet

tynor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 13 11:22:27 EDT 2007

Thanks Pete. However the doc you point to does not talk about any sort of annotation that would seem to correspond to the apparently unusable "belowField" or "description" facets.  I see only  <ui:define name="label">.  Perhaps you are implying that we should use something like <ui:define name="belowField"> ?

Can you post an example of the recommended way to do a belowField or description annotation?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064051#4064051

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064051