[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Invalid invocation, check your deployment packaging

ssuyamboo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 13 14:13:24 EDT 2007

Hi,
I tried to access ejb which is in ejb module (jar) from web application (war). Both ejb and web application are packaged in same ear file. I was thrown with

Caused by: javax.ejb.EJBException: Invalid invocation, check your deployment packaging.

It looks like a issue with class loading , Can anyone explain how to resolve this?

I could go for CallByValue= true in ear-deployer.xml.

But as per documentation ,
<
The use of call by value and marshalling is very inefficient. It typically means method invocations take 10 times the cpu. Why? Compare Call By Value with Call By Reference

Thanks
Sundar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064112#4064112

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064112