[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: flushMode= MANUAL, when does commit happen? And other qu

matt.drees do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 14 02:17:57 EDT 2007

"ellenzhao" wrote :
  | The concrete error messages I got were always something like "no transaction available"

Well, you could always manually get a transaction with Transaction.instance() and begin/commit.

But probably the right way is marking the method as needing a transaction.  If it's a javabean component, you could use @Transactional.  I don't know much how Ejb works, but I imagine there's a way you can tell the container it needs a transaction, too.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064195#4064195

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064195