[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - ConnectionFactory not bound Exception... - Noobie

galrub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 14 09:43:23 EDT 2007

Hello ppl,

I'm having a problem with lookup of the ConnectionFactory.
Getting a not bound exception. it seems a common problem because I see it on google but can't find a solution!

when deploying an EJB I got no problem looking it up on the standalone. (EJB3)

system: Jboss 4.2.0.GA,. linux Fedora Core 7.
getting the InitialCtx is like this:
----------------
public static InitialContext getInitialContext()
	{
		Hashtable<String, String> h = new
Hashtable<String, String>();
		h.put("java.naming.factory.initial",				"org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
		h.put("java.naming.provider.url", "localhost");
		try
		{
			return new InitialContext(h);
		}
		catch (NamingException e)........
	}

when using JNDIview I can see on the global namespace
the QueueConnectionFactory, but when looking it up or just looking up "ConnectionFactory" I get the exception.

what am i doing wrong?

thanks all,
Gal

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064230#4064230