[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SeamGen for NetBeans Enterprise Application and GlassFis

samdoyle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 14 14:08:49 EDT 2007

Thanks I wasn't aware of it.

So I'm still encountering the same issue though it has to be something simple with the project layout perhaps?

Basically trying to convert the ant project as seen by NetBeans into a NetBeans Enterprise Application which constructs two additional projects within. The one for the web tier and the other representing the business tier. NetBeans provides some useful features that speeds up development when operating within this type of project.

It is really odd though since I would have thought just copying the files to the appropriate locations in the Enterprise Application would have been simple although during deployment I always see that exception on reading components.xml

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4064244#4064244

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4064244